Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Splitting in Two

Not so much blogging going on as I am at a crossroads. Now that I have a Facebook page for my company I feel I need to blog in a more focused way. There was a time when I was willing to mush it all together, the professional and personal, but I have had a rethink in the process of redesigning my website. I am thinking a lot more about writing these days than I am actually writing and it's because the content of what I want to write doesn't really fit on a blog about design so sometime soon these blogs will split in two and you, my dear followers (hold up your hands) can decide where you want to read.

I'm floating on the surface of things and I long to go deeper and further with my exploration. So stay tuned, things are going to change.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It