Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dreaming

I spent the day today working on preparing my taxes. It's not my favorite activity so I rewarded myself by indulging in a little fantasy thinking. A few years ago while camping at Alouette Lake in Canada with Mark and Pearl I came across a bunch of these teepees. They were set-up in a camp for at-risk first nations youth near the provincial campground. I was captivated by them. They are not only great examples of practical shelter they are totally sculptural. Perfect white cones. I want one. Sadly my cash flow is a bit drizzly at the moment so I can only dream about them. One day when the economy smartens up I plan on getting one and I am looking forward to sleeping out in it in the summertime.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It