Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Best Gloves


I have many dirty, wet, sharp jobs that need to be performed around my place. I have found that having good gloves is like instantly possessing a super power. I have always felt invincible upon donning hand protection. I have many different pairs of gloves, there are several pairs for the garden, a few for chainsawing and woodworking, several rubber, several leather. My favorite gloves at the moment are these red ones. They are rubber and they came from the Co-op. They might be recycled or at the very least they are free-range. They can only be described as uber gloves. They are thick rubber with a cloth lining, the tops are smooth and the fingers and palms are textured, their edge is scalloped which I find charming. I use them to pick up dead moles from the living room floor. I clean the chicken house in them. I can touch almost anything with them on.

It was 42° out today and I washed the car. The red gloves kept my hands dry and toasty, I felt very smart.

1 comment:

Red Boots Design said...

I have those golves too and mine are green. I love them beacuse I can do the dishes with the hottest water and not burn my hands! Love them, even got Erik a pair for Christmas so he can do the dishes too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It