Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday

So I'm working on about 6 semi large projects at the moment in addition to my regular client work. The Farmers Market opens in a month and I need to get my butt in gear and start binding like a wild person. In order to keep all the balls in the air I follow a strict time schedule. This means I am not blogging so much but I am exercising regularly, taking time to cook good meals and getting plenty of sleep. My mental state is in tip top shape so I am going to permanently adopt this way of being. I think this is the payoff for getting older. You get to claim how you want to be. I want to be really relaxed and non reactive because that is how I do my best work.

I heard a great interview today with a chef, although I am not sure she classifies herself as this. She is a person who cooks. Her name is Ellie Mathews and she won a million bucks by creating an easy chicken recipe with stuff she had hanging around the fridge. Her manner was so relaxed and matter of fact about her accomplishments. She seems to be doing just what she wants.











_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this looks like a good book. Thanks for the tip.
kat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It