Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Church of Family and Nature


As many of you know I am not religious, in fact I am the opposite of religious. Regardless of this I do like Easter. As a kid I never understand why Good Friday was good after my mother explained it to me in the car on the way to the ski hill. Nature was our church and we worshipped every weekend. We are with Mark's sister for the Easter holiday this year and it's highly rejuvenating as any celebration of rebirth should be.

This weekend the plan is to eat, walk on the beach, sew and talk, talk, talk about everything (restaurants included). There will also be pool playing and harbor watching. So much to do at the Church of Family and Nature where we celebrate these most ospicious days. We may even do a little sinning just to make the whole thing legit.

_

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It