Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Beauty Tips

I have a subscription to Entertainment Weekly, it came free with something I bought. I don't really read it but the Oscar issue caught my eye and I read a few pages, I enjoy their graphics. They have this feature that is a little chart that tells you what is cool, what is not and what is 5 minutes ago. I was highly alarmed to see what they had to say about hair style trends. It suggested frizzy was in and straight was 5 minutes ago. I need to mention here that I have naturally wavy hair, persistently waving I would call it and I straighten it causing myself great discomfort and consuming valuable time. I hate the thought that this solution for my bumpy mop like reality is now passé. I realize this is a rather first world problem but it's my first world problem. Maybe pigtails are the answer.

_

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It