Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Night

The weekend is almost over. It was eventful in it's way. My daughters birthmother and her boyfriend to came to visit. They stayed with my ex-husband on Friday night and with us on Saturday night. On Saturday afternoon, we drove to the Sno Park at Mt Baker and did some sledding on some small lumps adjacent to the parking lot. It was snowing like hell, I didn't have chains and I had promised Pearl we would go sledding since before Christmas. There was no way out. Sunday we made a big breakfast and they went on back to Eugene around 1pm.

It was in the end, quite delightful. Even though we did not go all the way to Heather Meadows the mountain did it's thing for everyone. I am not sure if it is the elevation, or the air, or the persistent falling snow but I get positively giddy up there and so did everyone else. Even the dog leapt around like a maniac.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It