Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cold Weather

It's been pretty cold here for several days. It was 22° this morning when we drove to school but it was beautiful and frosty. The sun is up fully now and my back is warm where the sun is hitting me as I sit at my desk. I feel energized by it. I just went and grabbed an egg from the hen house, in this weather you can't leave the eggs out too long or they will freeze. I will go and check again as one of the Buff Orpingtons was in the box when I stuck my head in. There are swans flying around all over the place too. A little v of them flew over as I came out of the house. It's just too beautiful, their big white bodies, neat black feet held in point. I can hear their flapping and trumpeting as they go past.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It